Mabuhay! I'm Grace from the Philippines. This is my travel diary.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Awkwardly, A Nightlife


   I am definitely not a city girl. Even my profession isn't in sync for a mundane city nightlife. At least only in my viewpoint. However, two days ago, me and some of my colleagues decided to take a break from the monotonous life that we have and  'painted the town red' that night.  You know, we went out and had a good time in buffet dinner and bunching up in a comedy bar along Tomas Morato- things that we don't normally do.

  It was so crazy indeed when we landed at Zirkoh Comedy Bar. Two of my colleagues were invited to sing onstage by a bunch of gay comedians who randomly looks like Jamby Madrigal, Mr. Bean and Steven Tyler (lol!). But before doing so, they were verbally abused first by those jesters. I won't stand a bit if  ever I'll be at  their shoes but hail to Sir Juvir and Mam Sol cause they survived the abusive situation well. When the comedians learned that we are teachers, they were face palming and had this alarming look like we're not supposed to be there! It was an awkward moment. lol. I presumed they were toss between to taunt us with insults or not. All in fairness, wherever we go, there's this unspoken respect for teachers like me. Are we lucky or what? Hell, yes. So the comedians immediately minimized their unpleasantly toward my colleagues because we are teachers.

Nevertheless, the show was a total laugh, just don't count the perverted antic. Then we called it a night at 3 a.m.

Go, sing your heart out. The limelight is but once in a life time. 
Wally Bayola is a total performer. It was so hilarious the way he imitates
 Gary V., Ogie Alcasid and Janno Gibbs
A night of revelry 
With some of my colleagues at Yam Cha
Buffet dinner at Yam Cha
Let's eat then!


"Our happiness depends on the habit of mind we cultivate. 
So practice happy thinking everyday. 
Cultivate the merry heart, develop the happiness habit,
 and life will become a continual feast"

- Norman Vincent Paele -

No comments:

Post a Comment