Mabuhay! I'm Grace from the Philippines. This is my travel diary.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Noah's Park

http://Fans2Earn.com/?ref=250676
Prior to my 31st birthday last week, I was kind of undecided whether to celebrate it or not. You know, I'm not the sort of  a party nuts (not the exuberant one) but I do want to celebrate occasions and family affairs in a very special way. Thanks to me for browsing the net, I came across with a friend's page about Noah's Park. So me and my family spent my post-birthday celebration at Noah's Leisure Park (Hotel and Resort).


 Noah is located at Brgy. San Isidro, Rodriguez, Rizal (besides Avilon Zoo). It has a cozy ambiance and a relaxing environment. We had so much fun swimming on the clear water pool and feasting on grilled sea foods and other foods that we brought for my birthday. My two-year old daughter Sabina enjoyed her first swimming experience with great gusto. Family bonding is truly a piece of heaven on earth so I am so blessed to have such wonderful family to celebrate with on my birthday.

Just scroll down to view some of our photos during our stay in Noah's Park.

HOTEL




THE POOL AREA

My sister. The bridge above is for the zip-line adventure
Me and my older sis, Janice
Me and my hubby below the cascading water 

Saab and her much older playmate, Pau-pau

OTHER AMENITIES

Hanging Bridge

cottages and chapel

the Garden Maze
Obstacle Course
Wall for  the rappelling stuff

COTTAGES


 

My family (L-R  my future brother-in-law-Jared, Tinay,  Mama with my niece, Gabby,
Me, Leo with Saab,  Papa with Caleb and ate Janice)


No comments:

Post a Comment